Protect your way of life with a business insurance plan that provides peace of mind against financial loss resulting from various types of lawsuits or unforeseen circumstances such as fire, water escape, storm, wind or hail damage and theft. A comprehensive commercial policy covers the property assets and liability exposures for bodily injury or property damage arising from your company activities or premises. With many types of businesses and truly unique insurance needs for each one, please reach out to our team of professional insurance brokers so that we can put together a plan that is best for your company or non-profit organization.
Key elements of business insurance include:
- Property – buildings, equipment or stock, machinery, customer goods
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) – for lawsuits against property damage or bodily injury
- Loss of Income – due to physical damage to your business property
- Crime – including employee theft
- Cyber – online security breaches, data breaches & Privacy Act compliance
- Equipment Breakdown – sudden mechanical failure
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omissions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
Moon Insurance is a leading provider of business insurance with full service locations in Saskatoon insurance, Vanscoy insurance, Colonsay insurance and Radisson insurance.